Our website address is: https://www.wiseblazedigitals.com.
Third-i is committed to respecting the privacy of all its customers, and the visitors and users of this website.
We will not sell your Personal Information to any third party, but we may pass your information along to a third party if we feel they can better fulfil your consultation or service request.
Information We Collect And Use
We collect numerous different types of information each fulfilling it’s own specific purpose to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information or ‘personal data’ that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personal or identifiable information may include, but is not restricted to:
• First name and last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Business name
• Website URL
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Any personal data you post on our website
• Data about how you use our website
• Technical data such as your IP address, login data, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
• Your marketing & communication preferences
• Any information that you directly provide us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
• Photographs of you at events
• Cookies and Usage Data
Your Personal Data will be used to contact you with promotional materials, marketing information, newsletters, or other information of likely interest. You choose to do away with receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link or following the given instructions provided in any email we send or through direct contact with us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used, that is, “Usage Data”.
This may include information such as:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address
• Browser type & version
• Visiting the pages containing information of our Services
• Date and Time of your Visit
• Amount of Time spent on our pages
• Distinct device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
In order to keep a check on the web activity on our Service and retain certain information, we use ‘Cookies’ and tracking technologies of similar nature.
Cookies are small files of information containing a unique device identifier from an external website, sent to your browser and stored on your device. Likewise, beacons, scripts, tags are other tracking technologies used to collect information. This helps in the analysis and improvisation of our Service.
You can either choose to be notified when a cookie is being sent or refuse all cookies. However, in the case of the latter, it will be unable to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies that help in recalling your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Third-i uses the collected data for various purposes.
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To provide customer support
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• Allow participation in various interactive features of our Service when you accordingly proceed with the same
• To gather and analyze valuable information in order to improve our Service
• Provide alerts pertaining to news, special offers, services and events, and general information about other goods which we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under Information Technology Act (2000) (“IT Act”)
We may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• It is in our legitimate interests to follow procedures and is not overridden by your rights at the same time
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
Any child under the age of 13 is prohibited to use our Site. We ensure our maximum abilities to avoid or not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. In an otherwise case, if we become aware, we make sure to carry out commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.